Friday 5 September 2008

hello guys,i'm back.
Sorry i was a away for a while.I have really been blown away by all the comments.Thanks guys.

Now down to the ramblings of this friday.

This week has been one hectic one.First of all, from moi being tired all the time and then getting to run around for meetings to seal up the latter part of this year and then trying to pamper my hubby and taking care of my baby(who has been a bit cranky,she's teething bythe way).Its been a real rollercoaster but i thank God for His grace and mercy upon my life.

This is just to say thanks to the following people in my life:
A) MY WONDERFUL ,OVERBEARING,LOVING,CARING,IN YOUR FACE MAMA
she's really the best ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Always ready to help me,take care of me etc.I love her to bits.

B) my sister(tosyn,hazel,contradiction(cant recall the other personas pls sis)
shes so so so smart,creative,did i say smart again.so many lovely and brilliant ideas fill her head,
shes the writer,poet,producer,editor,singer,pr person,diva,stylist e.t.c.
She can be a real pain oh but she always shows up.
She forced me to start this blog believing it will boost my profile;i really hope it is anyway.

C) my hubby,babes,d obrut,sir obruntus,etc
i love you oh.i maybe crazy at times but i know u'll do your best to do anything for meeeeeeeee
thanks for putting up with me and loving me.

This is family right now,i'll come to friends later on.so the likes of Tola,layo,omoyemi,moyo,boye,stello,toyin,tara,lisa,folake:dont worry i'm coming.

Question
Which brings me to the question of the week

what roles do friends play in our lives?


Now i'm off to get ready for the wedding zapphaire events is handling tommorrow at muson centre.I'm sure it would be loads of fun and hard work as usual.

I'll give you all the gist when i get back ,hope i won't be tooooooo tired though.

I'll post pics real soon.

16 comments:

  1. funke,you make multitasking seem so easy..you have to let me in on your secret oh, someday soon!!
    look forward to reading more of your blogs..
    remain richly blessed
    mo
    & just by the way, 'Z' rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey funke, you just started ur blog and i have to say its quite great!!! Saw it on ur sis blog, and say hello to ur baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. funke,
    i just began reading your blog and yet i am strangely hooked

    will be back o o o

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, one name is suspiciously absent from that list of friends but i figure out of sight is out of mind abi :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone....listen...this lady R O C K S. She knows what she's doing, and she does it well. Thumbs up Bucknor-Obruthe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw the link on tosyn's blog
    how's ur cute litle girl doing?
    .............friends.......
    who needs 'em? but whoa!
    how we can't live without 'em

    they play a major major role, even if they only listen to u n never speak!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Funke! Saw your cuuuuute baby and ur husband in True Love, saw you in a previous edition. Kudos! You're doing great job with Zapphaire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this seems like a family/friends post.guess u re into events management(i love it).

    1st time here & welcome to blogville!

    hope u dn't take d shine off tosyn o!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey funke,
    really love what youre doing with Zapphaire.
    My sis is gonna get married soon,but not so soon sha we r thinkin of getting you.
    Just started reading your blog and i think im stuck,
    Youre taking quite a long Hiatus.

    Still waiting:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funke where r uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu???

    Im still waiting......................

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please ma, We want some more :) Wishing you truck loads of success!

    ReplyDelete
  12. just wanted to say welcome to blogville!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks guys
    its not easy at all oh its just the grace of God , i tell you and a wonderful support system.

    ReplyDelete
  14. guys im so sorry
    honestly its been a hectic month,with the internet at home messing up and my blackberry not alllowing me blog on it and allllll..

    but i have my hubbys laptop now and service providder so i Should be updating reAL SOON.

    ReplyDelete